The Kaliseum has two pools, a lap pool and a leisure pool which is equipped with a slide and water fountains. The lap pool is a four lane 25 yard pool, 3'6" to 5 feet deep, with a temperature of 84 degrees. The leisure pool is 0-3 feet deep; features spa jets, rain umbrella, play fountains, and a waterslide; temperature of 86 degrees.
- Lap Swim - Lap Pool is separated by lane lines and is open for swimmers wanting to exercise.
- Open Swim - Both pools open including the water slide for your enjoyment.
- Family Swim - Family Swim is a swim for the whole family to come and swim and have an all around wonderful time. Family discount rates apply.
- Senior Fitness - A class for those who have arthritis to help maintain range of motion and functional skills.
- Aqua Fitness - Stretching, cardio and muscular conditioning.
- Deep Water Aerobics - A full range of motion movements and aerobics in the deep water.
- Senior Swim - During this time half of the pool is available for patrons to exercise and lap swim at their own pace. Not instructed.
CRUISERS SWIM CLUB
The Kaliseum is home to the CRUISERS swim club for ages 5-18. Click on the Programs/Classes link at the top of this page or call the Kaliseum for more information.